Air Conditioning Tuneup
For the small amount of money it costs to schedule a professional tune-up, the return on your investment can be huge. Besides helping avoid unexpected breakdowns,tune ups are important for helping your unit recover lost efficiency, operate more safely, increase the overall lifespan of the unit, improve your overall level of comfort, and reduce your operating expenses. Ideally your heating and air conditioning system should be inspected at least once a year
At AtticFiveStar Construction, we strongly believe in protecting and preserving our planet’s vital natural resources. That’s why we are the local leader in green air conditioning solutions. We specialize in eco-friendly equipment and A/C systems that maximize your energy efficiency. With AtticFiveStar Construction Home Services, you’ll save money on your utility bills while helping the environment at the same time.
What Goes Into an AC Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning?
- A comprehensive cleaning of the condenser coils. Doing so increases efficiency (which directly impacts energy costs) and can reduce the wear and tear on your system.
- Evaluation of the coolant level to help maintain peak operating performance. Lubrication of all moving parts to eliminate friction and wear that can increase your energy costs.
- A full calibration of your thermostat to verify proper operation.
- An inspection of the ductwork for possible energy loss.
- Tightening and inspection of all the electrical connections to verify safe system operation.
- Evaluate performance of the blower motor and the condition of the blower belt.
Just some of the services we offer:
- 24/7 A/C Repair.
- HVAC Preventative Maintenance.
- Nest Thermostats Standard on Most New Systems.
- Furnace/Heater Repair.
- Furnace/Heater Tune-up
- New Furnace/Heater installation
- Insulation Services to Save Energy and Money